Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Awww Talking to my MOM

Got to talk to my Mom today.  She had called me to see if I had gotten my gift she bought off Amazon.com yet.  NOOOOO! Aww MOM, you didn't have to get me anything else.  She had gotten me a charm bracelet and I had opened it at Christmas time.  Well what did you get me then? LOL She made me guess. She said it was something I had asked for. Humm.. What have I asked for that she could get off Amazon.com??? It had to be either a book or a DVD.  YOU GOT ME JEM ON DVD???!!! She scoffed.. NO (yep 28 and still asking for cartoons) Humm.. My brain isn't working today.  I have no clue.. she said it was a book I had asked for.  A BOOK? What book could I possible of asked for? Hummm.. Not a Stephen King Book?  I have read all of the series and I would feel bad if she had gotten me any of those.  I didn't like them THAT much.  She teased me.. Maybe..  Humm.. Ohhhhhhhh duh!  Stephen King's book: On Writing! I had seen that awhile ago on his website and told her about it.  Awwwwwwwww! That is so cool! 

Maybe between that book and reading Pat's What If Journal I will learn something about writing and write this great  novel and make millions of $$$$ lol ya right, first I have to finish my turn for The Journal Land Novel.

I hardly get to talk with my mom on the phone.. but we IM often.  She was waiting at the court house because she was called for Jury Duty and was waiting to see if she had been picked.  So we was catching up and shooting the breeze.  She gawked at me when I told her what I did with Marcy's Voice Mail message she left me on my Birthday. She said I AM TELLING her and she is going to kick your butt! LMBO ya ya well.. if you leave it on my voicemail it is up for dibs, I own it. I told her how Josh yelled at me for doing it at the time but it was too funny and cute not to post it in my Journal.  Josh refuses to leave voice mail messages for me now. heeheheehee.  And that got me thinking.. WOW I have been 28 for almost a week now.. dang that went fast.  AND it just dawned on me that I was suposed to renew my drivers licence on my B-day.. shoooooottttt.. Good thing I havn't been driving (Josh commandeered my van again because the truck is in the shop).  Our conversation got cut short as I heard her name be called #5. Ha Ha!

 

Ok so they may come and check my journal out so I guess they will see what I have been writing on lately.  My family hardly reads this thing but on the off chance they decide to now so they can laugh at Marcy, I just want them to know I LOVE YOU and always have NO MATTER WHAT! I guess I should of warned her about what I was witting but it didn't come up.

3 comments:

  1. just read the entry before this, and now this one. i so wanna hear the end of the story from the one before this. but anyway, im sure i'll ttyl and all. just letting you know im still here reading. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet getting your book for you. yeah i can t wait to read your story for j land. YOU BIG KID and your GEM DVD LOL Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. She loves you Mary!

    ReplyDelete