Saturday, January 1, 2005

WTH!!?? I WAS TOS!?

I was knocked off tonight and had to go threw a bunch of crap to get back on because some one got ahold of my sn and was spaming chats.. this is what I got from AOL:

America Online has been notified of a Terms of Service (TOS) violation in an AOL chat room committed by one of the screen names on your account.  A written warning has been entered in your account record along with the information below.


On 12/31/04 21:08:01 Eastern the HUNYBEA4HIM screen name violated the TOS in the Fifties Love 8 chat room.  The following is an excerpt from the chat room discussion:


Hunybea4him: 19/F, lookin for fun! IM me on my AIM name `ClarissaKyss` and lets talk, i also have a webcam :)

If any of you have gotten one of these bunk IM I am sorry.. it was NOT me, please let me know.  And flood that sorry soul ClarissaKyss with IM to repent for what they have done.

gurrrrrrrrrrr...

If anything I am one of the most careful persons when it comes to my password security, so I am scratching my head a to how some one got it.  I don't fall for those fake AOL e-mails asking you for it or sending you to a site for it.  I don't even store my password for easy access when signing on.  And now I have a TOS violation on my reocord.. what a bunch of bla bla bla.. insert explitive .

Oh and the kicker.. when I went to e-mail AOL'S TOS PPL WITH THE ADDRESS THEY GAVE ME:

If you have any comments or questions, please send e-mail to TOSGeneral.

My mail was returend because thier mail box was full! Sheesh!

Thought I would just you all and give you the heads up.


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info...so, how does this happen?  Hope you get it all resolved, soon...JAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has happened to my account before.  It's pretty sad when people don't have anything better to do than steal screenames and then post all kinds of sick garbage in your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are peopel with code things and they pull up your screen name and punch it till it pulls you code up> i had that happen to me once. Its maddening. I m sorry you had to deal with taht. Its really hard to have tp go thru al that junk especialy for hte new year. Happy new year by the way. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe this happened to you..that stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry that happened to you. I just don't understand how people can do these kinds of things and face themselves in the mirror. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh mary........i've been mia for awhile......sorry to hear this has happened to you.  hope your new year goes better than this for you.  and hope the holiday season was a good one for you and your family.....i've started a new journal that i have every intention of sticking to. lol.....  http://journals.aol.com/viarbooba/underneathitall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you were TOS'd.........happened to me once too.....had no idea how anyone could have gotten my password!

    ~JerseyGirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. that totally sucks!!! you should check out your billing & see what sn was active during that billing period.  everyone gets a TOS eventually, it just sucks when you really don't deserve it.  

    ReplyDelete