Thursday, May 26, 2005

HEY GEORGE.. I believe in Absolutes.. does that make me a Sith??

Josh got off of work a bit early yesterday so he wanted to take me and the girls out to lunch or a movie.  He has been chomping at the bit to see the new Star Wars movie and figured it would be better to go during the day and see it to beat the crowds.  This was somewhat mean since Zane and Annie were still in school and they wanted to see it too.  We told them Josh would take them sometime later to go see it, just them.

It was a fun action packed movie and very interesting if you liked the past ones to find out exactly how Vedar/Annikin became so evil.  If you keep in mind it is JUST a story then you have no prob.. but some ppl take it to extremes and make it like their religion.  And we all know often Hollywood has an agenda in the stories they choose to weave and put out as entertainment.  They fancy themselves as being responsible for raising our conscious and hopefully influence our thinking on political and public issues.

I kind a kept that in mind when viewing this movie.  I literally threw popcorn at the screen when the good Jedi knight told the evil gone astray apprentice that only A Sith (the bad guys) believe in absolutes.  More propaganda for the "morality and truth is relevant" crowd and setting up the thinking that those who do believe in absolutes are evil.  Ofcourse this movie is dripping in false religion theology and cultism, so I shouldn't be surprised.

I could go on and on but I know many of you want to see the movie, so I won't add any spoilers.

1 comment:

  1. I concour, and i wanna no y the sith always gotta live in the dark, i lam quite evil, but i love a good bit of light, and OMG a nice sunset.

    ReplyDelete