Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday 6

Here are Pat's six questions.. if you play besure to link in his comment section too.

1. What is the last product or service you tried just because you saw a commercial that impressed or amused you about the product?  Did you like the product or service after you tried it? I really try and not impulse buy.. I can't think of the last time a comercal had me excited enough to run out and get what ever. Thinking about getting that gel that is like nair but not for my hairylegs. I'll get back to you on that one lol.

2. How old is the oldest photograph in your home?  Are you in it? Pics of my dad and mom from when they were growing up and I also have thier engament photo.

3. What is the most supernatural event you have experienced?  Did you feel there was a specific reason that it happened to you? ohh many stories I could inject right here but that would be too long.  The last six years of my life are full of Supernatural experances or as I like to call them.. It's a God thing.  How about the time I was with Josh in the car and was praying about my friend quietly.. God was showing me there was a demon on her and telling me to cast it out before she left to go back home (she was visiting from out of town) I was freaked and didn't think I could do something like that.. i had never done stuff like that before or knew much about it.. but the second I said yes in prayer we got in a car accedent (confierming that something didn't like what I had agreeded to do).. the amazing thing was even though we were on the highway doing about 45-50 (morning rush hour) neither car had a scratch on it.  I think that happen to show me that Satan can not do anything to me when I am in God's will and being obedaint to him, that he is my protector and when I was telling my friend what had happen she took me serious.


4. Do you usually consider the glass half-empty or half-full? Why settle for half a glass?? My cup runth over!

5. What part or parts of your body do you shave regularly? My pits.  I have yet to do my legs from all the winter fuzz.  Guess it's about time huh?

6. What day is typically your busiest of the week?  What day are you usually the happiest?  What day are you usually the saddest? Every day is differnt being the CEO of this family.  My happiest days are when we get to spend family time all together and the saddest.. humm when some one who shall remain nameless, is PMSing and there is no chocolate in the house.

5 comments:

  1. ugh i cant stand when people say pits!!! its underarms woman....be alittle lady like. thats the one thing i cant do...

    lol...you love me mary, you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya well rach.. sometimes I am just not very much like a lady.. ask Josh he will tell ya it is true lol.  Maybe I should get that new Dove Deoderante and turn my pits into underarms?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got propline just last week  I may be sorry but we will see. says no chanign eating or exercise. that is kind of neat supernatural experince you had thanks for sharing htat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, Pat is a good questionaire writer, he should do that for a living or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked your answers!  Good testimony.  Loved your answer on number four!!  And take a tip from me, always keep cocoa in the house; where there is cocoa, fudge is possible. -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete