Monday, May 2, 2005

NOTE TO SELF.. READ THIS WHEN EVER YOU ARE FEELING DOWN.. YOU ARE LOVED MARY!

Had a busy weekend and all the details are to come.  I just wanted to get this post out of the way for myself.. and I am working on the Nice things about YOU to those who left a comment asking to take part in this game.

I try and not toot my own horn.  I try and be humble but goshhhhh all these lovely things some of you have said about me really has put a warm fuzzy feeling in my gut.. and some tears.  Is this how I really am perceived??  Not just kind words?? LOL  If you haven't guessed by now, I don't take compliments easily and try to shy away from any kind of praise.. I rather see you praise the Reflection of Christ that you may see in me then the actual ME.. But I am going to keep this post with these descriptions from others about me to read when I am feeling down and blue, when I am feeling like I am not connecting with others, when I feel like I am not worthy of love (and I know I am but you know  how we can get sometime)

Thank you again sweet friends!

Jess  What to say about Mary......... oh I could say so many things, lol but I'll be nice. lol I love Mary so very much. We have been online friends for going on I guess 2 or 3 years. We have talked about everything under the sun from God, which is an everyday topic for us, to marriage, to raising our children. Mary isn't a fair weather friend. She's there through thick and thin. And she is a wonderful witness for God. She is a wonderful mother, and a wonderful wife.............YES JOSH I SAID SHE IS A WONDERFUL WIFE. lol we all have our spells but regardless of what's happening she makes time for you. Mary thank you for being a good friend, confidant, and sister in Christ. You mean so much to me.    

Beckie Mary is a strong Christian mom and wife. She has made some mistakes in her past(like all of us) And will admit them and takes action to help others through her experience. She has four adorable kids and teaches them all about being a Christian. We are all blessed to know her. Blessings Mary!  

Barbara Mary must be an encourager.  Because she is kind and gracious to new kid's on the block.  Maybe a tad mischievous........but all in good fun!  She's a crusader and probably an idealist.  Since I am just beginning to know folks around journal land, I cannot rave on in a lot of detail.  But the impressions I get from her journal and the interaction I have had with her lead me to believe she's the type of person we would all seek out for a friend.  One to sit back and relax with.  One to have fun with.......and one who wouldn't run when trials came upon  you. -Thanks for all your kindness!   

FreedFromEvil Now I like this game.  Mary is just wonderful.  I know she must be laughing just now at that remark but I mean it.  She goes out of her way to help people and I am convinced she has the gift of hospitality. When I first read her journal I saw that she was a woman of great conviction.  She acts on her convictions as well as being the salt and light of the earth.  She's just adorable, and like I told her once before, I am so proud of her.

 


4 comments:

  1. i promise i didn't strectch the truth........i was honest, and i didn't say everything i could have said. but now we don't your head to get too big. lol i lvoe you sis.

    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the things they siad are  true yes that shoudl encourage you plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow....i messed that up, you could have told me silly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well since I screwed that up the last time, I will write it in here.

    -As odd as this may sound, its true. Mary has been with me through the ups and downs of the past year and some and hasnt backed away from me when a situation arises. Actually Mary is the one who is right beside me pushing me to go on when Im at wits end. She is a strong woman of her faith and has helped me go back to him, *slowly, but surely*. As a mother Mary does an unspeakable job. She knows how to guide her children through life no matter where the roads may lead. Mary being a wife is something she is also very good at, even though Josh sometimes could think different....we know the truth!

    At the end through all the different hats Mary puts on she turns out to be an unbelieveable person who I am more than proud to call my friend.-

    Thank you Mary

    ReplyDelete