Time for Pat's Saturday Six.. whahoo.. he posted early lol.
1. What is the most inexpensive, non-valuable thing you tend to collect and hoard? Why do you do it?
Hoard?? LOL I don't see myself as a hoarder.. I would like to think I could give away something if it was needed or asked. What do I collect? humm.. not a big collector of things I must confess. but I always say feel free to snag them off my sites.
2. What is the highest price you've paid per gallon for gasoline where you live? Do you use regular, mid-grade or premium? Yikes.. I confess.. I don't drive that much so when I gas up I really dont pay too much attention.. I think the most was $2.85 or something.. but we are down to $1.84 here.. I do remember when it was barely a dollar. Regular, why pay more if you dont have to?
3. What is your favorite Bible verse and why? If you don't have a verse from the Bible that holds meaning to you, what's your favorite saying and why?
There are many many many Bible Vers that hold much meaning for me. One that gives me great comfort is: John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
When he said it is Finished.. he meant just that.. I can not add to what he has done on the cross or take away from it... IT IS FINISHED!
4. What was your favorite movie from the 1970s? When did you last view it? Do you have it in your movie collection? I really couldn't tell you off the top of my head. I am not much of a movie buff.
5. Do you weigh more, less, or the same as you did one year ago? Six months ago? Three months ago? Scales are banned from my house LOL. I would like to think less then a year ago and even six months ago.. but maybe a tade more in the last 3 months.. I have not been as vigalant with my diet.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #54 from Jennie: What one lyric sums up your current love life? Your view on life? Your past? Your hopes/dreams/fears?
Present Love Life:
One Hot Mamma
Jesus, Lover of my Soul.
View on life:
Blessed Is He Who Fears the Lord, finds delight in his comands.
Can you give me a Remedy?(used to love the Black Crowes)
Last Dance with Mary Jane.. One more time to Kill The Pain
I want to be in the light, as you are in the light..
I'll Fly Away..Oh Glory
What if I stumbe, what if I fall.