Thursday, May 26, 2005

Something I may be doing...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I recived an e-mail with this pic from the ABC website from one of the ladies who I participated in Silent No More with last Feb. asking who would be interested in doing something like this at the Race For The Cure next month. 

If you missed my post about the link between Breast Cancer and Abortion and the foundation that puts on the Race For The Cure, check it out.

Ofcourse I said that sounds like something right up my alley.  I was invited tonight to go to a support group for post aborted women so we can talk and plan it more and am going to ride with her.  She did causion me that this was a Catholic support group (oh boy) and I may feel a bit uncomfortable.  I told her as long it is all about the Lord, and not teaching church doctirn I would be fine.  The way I see it I don't look at a person's church they attened or claim but see the fruit in thier life.. if we are all the body, we each have our own talents to be used, even those who are Catholic.  I do not have a problem with the people in the Catholic church, just the Catholic Church it's self.

So be praying for me tonight about this and about the plans that are being set.  The STL Race For The Cure is set for June 18th.. just a little over 2 weeks from now.

2 comments:

  1. yes its true and it cuases so many other thigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting to be a part of that.  I used to run into Catholics all the time.  They got exposure to us as well and I know at least one couple that became Born Again Christians and left the Catholic church though.  So, ya never know.

    ReplyDelete