Wednesday, May 4, 2005

It is becoming even MORE important to remember NOT to follow a man but to follow Jesus Christ

How easy it is to become lazy and let our guards down.  Falling asleep in a comfortable dream that all is ok and have warm fuzzy feelings that our political and religious leaders are helping turn the tide in our country.  Easy to get caught up following what men say instead of searching out the scriptures to find out what God says.  And yet God is faithful and gives us a wake up call and slaps us up side our heads and let the illusions fall away.

Today was that day for me.. reading that Billy Graham of all ppl is a Freemason.. and then reading that Most judges appointed under Republicans have been Pro-Choice (pro-death).

Hello!!!! Yes this is what this world has come to!!  Our leaders say and speak and preach and teach one thing and turn around and do the other.

PLEASE my friends don't pin all your hopes in a man or a person.  Don't follow a ministry or a man or a political leader in hopes they will make everything all better in this country.  Put it all in Jesus Christ.. all your hopes and fears.  Yes this world is going to hell n a hand basket BUT the good news is God is still on the throne and Jesus Christ is coming back for his Bride.  Our redemption draws neigh!

9 comments:

  1. oh dont say that it scares the living shit out of me!! i like living day to day...but im really not looking forward to the world ending. k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I alawys tell people they tell me so in so told me this I keep saying study to shew thyself THYSELF approved dont listn to man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!  May the Lord get all the glory!  Come, Jesus, come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, as the Word of God says, "Let God be true and EVERY man a liar."  Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really ISN"T that long until we will see our Lord. I can hardly wait! Big hugs. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen!  For all our hope is in Christ the Lord!  Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.  -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so enjoy reading these journals ya'll are writing.  I got your link from hurricaneeddy and I get so encouraged reading inspired words.  In school I am around so many people that are so lost and undone.  The harvest is definitely ready.  I hope we are doing our part to spread His word.  I know these writings are one good way to get the word out that people can't just live anyhow and get into heaven.  It just doens't work like that.  Plus, like you said, people need to read it for themselves and stop listening to false teachings/preachings.  This world is too comfortable.  We need to get ready because it won't be long until Jesus comes.   Oh yeah...what is a freemason??  just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you dont know what Freemasonary is, then you dont know your Christian history, let alone world history!!....I implore you to do your own research

    ReplyDelete