Saturday, May 21, 2005

Some tid bits for the masses..

 You know what I find very annoying??? On the back of my credit card I have written CID.. meaning that the cashier is to ask me for my ID to make sure my card is  being used by ME and not some one else.  I picked that idea up from working as a cashier and listening to irrate ppl who found ME annoying for not asking for ID. I would say I get asked for it maybe 15% of the time.. sad.  It has come to the point where you don't even have to sign for your card at some gas stations if your transaction is under $25. And those electronic ATM/Debit/Credit boxes at the check out now where you electronically sign your name instead of the cashier giving you a receipt to sign also makes me wonder about how secure my Identity is. After watching this you should at least be more aware of how close we are to a cash less society or at the very least raise a warning bell...

Video@AOL : News : CNN : Swipe-less transactions

Just one more thing to make taking a chip implant more of a normal idea.  For many Christians we see this as conditioning the masses to take the Mark of the Beast.  

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  

Take this as your warning.. When the time comes it will be moving very fast and it will be marketed to be seen as a good thing for personal, national and world security.  They are already putting chips in new passports to be read by a machine and they want to do the same with a National ID Card system.  We are just one step away from having it put in a convenient place such as our right hand.  

And just one more informational link that will have you feeling like the Mel Gibson's charter in the movie Conspiracy Theory..a detailed page that is more of an e-book about Walt Disney and his part in the Illumnati.  A friend sent me this and it was kind of hard for me to swallow some of it but it does have me looking threw my children's movie collection and a vow that I will NEVER set foot Disney theme parks with my children.  Maybe it can convince some of you to take a trip instead to the Creation Museum when it opens in 2007?  At least that would be a good excuse for me to set foot in KY to see Jess and Lori

3 comments:

  1. ugh you can come to hershey park, and see yours truly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have alot of stuff going at the creation museum now. But IM sure onces its final it will be awesome and then you better come visit us. !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know they had a creation park.  Can you give me directions or a link on that?  Sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete