Monday, August 2, 2004

AOL Music: Scott Stapp: 'Relearn Love'
I have never been a Creed fan, but I did enjoy this song very much. I was skeptical when I read that Scott's solo CD was songs inspired by "The Passion Of The Christ" but then I heard this song! There maybe hope for him yet. Maybe he is returning to his Christian roots and has started a relationship with Jesus Christ. I posted my thoughts on the music message board about it, something I don't really do. I was very surprised to see many many Creed fans hate this Song and its Sound!
Maybe that is a good sign? For the World will hate you for Christ's name sake. This CD is on my list to get, whenever that may be. You may know I am not much into music, I had Kara rolling on the floor with my ignorance to music one night.:-P She suggested I listen to AOL radio now that my dsl is back up. So listening to this new song is my first step lol jk. Listen to the song and give me your thoughts!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome song! -Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls love creed. I played it for them. I never been crazy about creed. Tracy was sorry to hear his group was trying to lead him away from HIS faith. Maybe he is making a turn back. Lori

    ReplyDelete