Wednesday, August 18, 2004

just something I saw annoying

AOL News - New York Offers Perks for GOP Protesters
Can I get an OHHHHHHPLEAZEEEEEE SPARE ME?? I also find it interesting that we have the right to assemble and protest, but have to get a permit for it. Also I am wondering, why did I not hear ANYTHING about protesters at the DNC in Boston? I know they was there. I bet I will see plenty of news coverage on the protesters at the RNC because the media is just naturally for some reason slanted that way.. watch..and you will see..

 

 

 

 

 

 

SmilieCentral.com is where I have gotten all these cool smilies..

2 comments:

  1. Mary...Boston is a democratic state...thats why you didn't see republicans flocking to protest. New York city is democratic as well. We are a little bit ticked off that the convention is being held here. I mean....why didn't he have it in texas? Why? We need more terror alerts in our city? Haven't we been through enough? That's my feelings on it. I know you are a republican and I respect that but I'm just explaining why they would wanna protest..not his state...and the city is mostly dems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just horrible.  At the Democratic Convention you were allowed to protest within certain limits.  It should be that way in all states.  It doesn't matter if a state is Republican or Democratic, all states should have the same rights and privliges.  As a matter of fact, I have never heard of this occurring before if a group had a permit.  This is clear bias, and grounds for a lawsuit.  I hope the Republicans win.  

    ReplyDelete