Monday, August 16, 2004

This is my life..

Since Josh has been out of town we talk at least twice a day.  So it feels like he has not really been gone, since he still has a presence here at home with his calls. He is due to come home tomorrow evening and go to school Wed and then leave that evening again for another full week. Guess I better get my lov'n  in tomorrow night. I am not used to this, not sure if I like this so much.

 I have been totally lazy since he has been gone, so I have to do some monster cleaning tonight and tomorrow and make it look like I am not nothing more than a glorified baby-sitter lol. I forsure need to either drive him back Wed night or him find a ride. I HAVE TO HAVE TRANSPORTATION! I have dentist appointments and school shopping to do and the normal house hold needs to shop for. I am mega frustrated with our bank too. I got a few notices for over drafts! Whyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! The money is there, deposited last Thursday! I was told that it would be available the next day! So my water bill bounced and another check for $40.31, not sure what it was for. The water bill was ran threw twice, so I have double charges on that. I have over $100 in bank charges cuz of this mess! That is $100 I need right now for school stuff and dentist stuff! UGH I hate banking and bills. What ever happen to paying for everything with cash? You can't even do that anymore, you have to give a money order and that costs extra ya know.

I have a long list of school supplies for the older two and Annie is in dire need of new shoes, socks and underwear. This last weekend here in MO was a tax free shopping weekend on school supplies and because I didn't have a car I couldn't take advantage of it.  I was thinking I could maybe go to a thrift store here and there and maybe find some nice school clothes for the kids, but with this mess at the bank I doubt that will be possible.  I have to pay the gas bill and for Zane's dentist work this week too. 

Ever feel like you are still a kid playing house?  I do and it is NO FUN ANY MORE!  I don't want to grow up, I am a ToysR'US KID.....  

2 comments:

  1. yeah growing up is not as much fun as its cracked up to be. Yeah I wanna PLAY house again not actually live it sometimes. {{{{{{MARY}}}}}}} sorry you are having problems. Did you talk to the bank. ????/I alwys check my back account online and see if hte money is there. I would find out what went wrong. If I was you I would just get cash from his pay check and walk in the water company during day hours nad pay them cash. I would do that with most things. Others I set up online to pay so they dont come out till a day or two later after the check. but hte biggest thing I do to leave me a little slideonthe cash end is that i take my tithe check and hold it back one week. So I always have that cusion. I am one week or so behind on what I givue to our fellowship. Maybe that will help you. Or some of these ideas anyway. Its really frustrating. THey should not be able ot pass a check twice and cause you double charges. also see if you can have some kind of christmas club that htye use to take money out of it of course you get a $5 penalty for takingout eary but the checking account takes out of it instead of bouncing checks. thats cheaper than anything else. then I use my christamas club to pay my taxes and insurance and things every year and hav e some left over for holidays. Maybe these ideas willl help you. I m sorry you had to deal with this. I never liked when Todd had to go out of town for training. He always took us. We stayed in the motel and sometimes went to nearby parks. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how all this goes as well Mary, I will be thinking of you.. Life can be such a struggle...
    Blessings Lori

    ReplyDelete