Monday, August 30, 2004

Going off line..

Been thinking about doing this for awhile now.  I need to get some stuff done around here and get some things straightend out.  I need to find that balance again.  So after tomorrow I will be going off line for a week.  That is going to be sooo hard.  I will at least read my mail by ABP but I think I will refrain from posting here.  AND THAT WILL BE HARD.  I will miss all my online friends and family.  I feel so close to many of you here.  For those select few who have my phone number, if you need me, I MEAN NEEED ME, do not think a second thought about calling me.  Josh will be ok with it.  He knows I am friends with lots of ppl and that some of us lean on each other now and then.  I think I will do one more post tomorrow before I go and then that will be it for a week.

Please keep me in prayer.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the week, my friend. It is good to go apart awhile. Will miss you but will be here when you come back. BIG HUGS till then. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how I will miss you so much. SO SO MUCH> But you takethe time you need I want you to be the best. do what you need. LOve you girl. I really will miss you so much. I ll pray an dpray hard for you to get done what you need to do. HEY you dont hesitate to call me either I mean it okay. Really Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father God, bless her as she offers her time here in her jouranal as a sacrifice to you.  Speak to her in that precious still small voice of yours, may she be open and listen carefully.  Lord, we know that it is during our down and out times when you draw nearer, and it is also when our faith grows the most.  Grow up your daughter's faith so that she may come back refreshed and renewed.  Create in her a clean heart, and renew a right spirit within her.  Remind her that the ONLY way to have balance on earth is if YOU are in the center of it all.
    In Jesus Name,
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck finding that balance.......I know what you mean......I've cut back journaling and online time.......journaling is limited to 3 maybe 4 days a week and it's working out much better.......take care
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will definelty be missed the week you are gone.  But I know what you mean about getting stuff done and finding a balance.  I think I would need more then a week to do this though, so much going on that I have not written about, only because it is hard to explain.  I wish you the best and await your return.  Take you time.. and remember I am here if you need me... Talk to you soon.. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know i will def. miss reading what you have to say and i hope it is only for a week that you are gone. i  too have been not blogging as much due to the things i need to get done around here.  but take care and hope you are back in no time.

    ReplyDelete