Monday, August 30, 2004

Praise Report and good bye for now..

So? I am really going to do this huh? A whole week with out my journal? lol and with out chat? YES, Mary you can do it.  You can do all things threw Christ.  Right! (hoping I will make it back for the B2B chat lol)

Before I go.. I see that I have negletcted to write about a big blessing my family recived Sunday.  It is almost embarassing but I have to give the Lord priase or the rocks will cry out.

Ofcourse there is a background story lol so here we go..

Our plates was up in July for our only working car and it needed some work before we thought it would pass emissions and saftey.  So we had it in the shop and all that.  One of our pastors let us use his full size van this month.  Oh it has been so nice.  We fit nicely in it lol. but I am not so used to driving something THAT big.  Anyways, things come up and we ran out of the money we thought we would have to do the plates, plus pay the back taxes, and bring our ins. current.  So the car has just been sitting there, but we perfectly indend on getting it renewed.  We had planned on doing it this week.  I was suposed to make all those calls while Josh was gone but never could seem to get it all together.

We kinda knew that our car is a junker lol and probly wouldn't pass anyways but we had plans.  Ok so here is God's blessings.. Some one donated a '95 Arostar to our church to give to us!  I am so blown away!  I have been missing my van so badly and wishing we had a second car so I could do my stuff during the day and not be stuck home till Josh got home.  It is a pain to do shopping at 4 just before dinner time!  But this van is even more than I could expect!  It has AIR CONDITION!  IT HAS AIR BAGS!  IT HAS TWO CHILD SEATS BUILT IN!!  WE ALL FIT AND THEN SOME!!!   Thank you Lord!!

Yesterday we did get ins. online lol so that is settled, but ouch.  And today Josh did take our old car to get the saftey and emmisions.  It passed saftey but flunked the other one! gurr... And Josh did mentchen that the van may need to get some work to the power steering, but still drivable!  So if anything we will have one car that works.  lol..

God always amazes me.  Even before I can ask he provides for my family.  We are never in want or need for the important things.  Speaking of.. talking with Josh's mom the other day she said she told a dentist at her church about my situation and he said when we come over there for the family reunion that he could give  me a look and see what he could do and work out!!!  NOW that would be awsome!  Because I did not see how God was going to work that out, but he always has a plan.  Just give it over to him and rest.

Speaking of rest.. I am officaly off giving my journal one.  Leaving you with a song I heard today in the van (has am and fm and a tape player!)

Howie Day: Collide

The dawn is breaking 

A light shining through

You're barely waking

And I'm tangled up in you

Yeah I'm open, you're closed

Where I follow, you'll go

I worry I won't see your face light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong words seem to rhyme Out of the doubt that fills my mind I somehow find, you and I collide

I'm quiet, you know

You make a first impression

I've found I'm scared to know

I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes Even the stars refuse to shine Out of the back you fall in time I somehow find, you and I collide

Don't stop here

I've lost my place

I'm close behind

Even the best fall down sometimes Even the wrong words seem to rhyme Out of the doubt that fills your mind You finally find, you and I collide

You finally find You and I collide

You finally find You and I collide

5 comments:

  1. Praise God so glad you got this van. Sure hope you can fix your other vehicle. then have two. HOpe this dentist can work something out. Have you ever checked into one of those affordable dentrue places.?????? They are soooooo much cheaper than regular dentist becuase that is ALL they do is dentures. They know thier stuff. I know you wont get this till you get back online. BUT I know what its like to have bad teeth. It affects your whole health and they now know it affects your heart and bodily health. Have a good break. I m misssing you already Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going off line? You better make him hide the modem. LOL OMG that's almost as bad as quitting smoking with a pack of cigarettes in front of you for a week. You better send me abp mails. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I will miss you but it will give me time to back read your journal.I understand what you are doing and may do it myself one day....That is amazing about the new car!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God!  That is a blessing!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll miss ya....

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete