Friday, August 13, 2004

FRIDAY THE 13TH! LMBO

Josh called me this morning.  He said, "Now honey, I just called to let you know I am fine, just incase the St. Louis News picks up the story."  What!What Story???  I snapped awake and sat up in bed.  Aperantly there was an equipment malfuntion with the lift they use and the guy he was working with was stuck but Josh said it really wasn't all that big of a deal.

 

But since Cape Girardeau is such a hick place and does't have any thing better to report on, the news crew and reporters was out in full force according to Josh. That is why he called me, to warn me but lol St Louis didn't cover it. He said the police and the firedepartment, his unoin rep, company rep and a whole town of gawkers was out there.  I can't go into details because Josh forbids me to when ever talking about his work, lest it get back to the wrong person, but the jist of it is no big deal, everything is fine. 

That's Friday The 13th for ya!!     LMBO

What did I do today??  Fed some of my obsession for Jem!

I did alot of web surfing and right clicking.  I have soooo many pics I can make several webpages.  Here is my first one, it is just the Box Art and the next one is going to be more of the cartoon.  I did make another screen name just for these pages, to keep the space separate.  OFCOURSE I could not resist and starting a JEM JOURNAL.  So for all you other Jem fans out there, check it out, let me know what you think of my first entry and of my first webpage.  I will be adding more probly tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. WOW glad your honey is safe and The other guy too. Dont cha just love when they say everything is okay but..........  That right there is scarry. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what a gem is. I feel old

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly Truly Truly outrageous!
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad Josh is alright.

    ReplyDelete