Sunday, August 22, 2004

J~Land's Cyber Ball Hangover

OMG!!!! I HAD SOOOOOOO  MUCH FUN AT THE BALL!!!  EVEN IF THE FRIENDS I VOTED FOR DIDN'T GET TO BE KING  AND QUEEN !  There should be a re-count LOL JK.

This is what everyone had in mind for the celebration  but in all honesty it was

 more like  and  some of

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND PALADY(AMANDA) HAS THE LOG TO PROVE IT!

I was very good  but there was that strugle going on with my .   I used to be very perverted at one time or another in my life and some of that still came  out.  But I only pinched Jess's bottom once er or twice... It was the margarites, ya that's it!  Too many of those and spiked punch!  I don't remember how I got into the Nympho Blogger's Club!  Can't wait to see the graphic on that! Something clean, so we don't get TOS please lol. 

I have the proud acomplishment of closing out the Chat with Rach! at 5:00 a.m. central time. We was the last two in the room. She is really cool and sweet.  We was trying to keep up with Jess and he is the one who ended up pooping out on us. But that is understandable and he is excused.  All that streaking and showing off of piercings makes a guy sleepy lol.

BTW..Kara what happen to you last night?? I didn't see you say good bye.  One min you was there and the next you was gone!  You missed out!

So today I have Cyber Ball hang over!  I made the mistake of thinking I could have 2 hours of sleep before I had to get up for chruch.  I really needed to be at church too after a night like that!  I was half a wake at 8:30 when Lilly decided to blow chuchks  Aw so there was my excuse for not going to church.  Didn't think it would be a good idea to have her there and spreading what ever she has but today she has not had a feaver or gotten sick any more.  Maybe she just had some bad food last night?

 

We had a marvouls time last nigh, em this morning.. That room is open all the time ppl!  I know Kara and I sneek in there to see if anyone shows, so I hope ppl will remember that room.

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! NYMPHO BLOGGERS CLUB!!!! Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun. I missed the chat but not all the rest. It was AWESOME!
    hugs, *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you the one who kept driniking my margurita??????? I kept getting a enw one and itwas gone before I knew it. They said LORI you drank it. But I knew I hadnt. IT was you wastnt it.LOL HEY I LOVE MY MARGURITAS TOO and since my uncle showed me howto make them like themexican resturant does I really love to make them at home have a bubble bath and hithte hay., I can sleep like a baby once agian.  SOrry to hear your little one is sick hope sshes better now. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super REcap!  I missed the festivities.....so it was nice to come here
    and see what it was all about!

    ~jerseygirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary glad you were at the ball and that you had such a good time. It was a lot of fun...even though I missed a lot of the really wild stuff!

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete