Thursday, August 5, 2004

MOM &Tommy

I probly should change her screen name, but I am lazy and I dont think anyone is going to harass her, but if you want to IM and give her encourgment I dont think she would mind too much. This is just her AIM screen name, she isn't on aol PiggieSmok:  hi thereHunybea4him:  goodmoring mom Hunybea4him:  how are u doing today?? PiggieSmok:  ok getting better by the day legs are starting to shrink and have been walking betterPiggieSmok:  breathing is easierHunybea4him:  good!PiggieSmok:  i got a letter form Tommy he needs help getting his taxes filed and has some places that have to be called and have w2s sent, john will help me do the taxes but i need you and Marcy to call the places and get the w2s they can be sent to us or you and you can send hem to meHunybea4him:  i got a letter from him also Hunybea4him:  and i told Marcy, i don't have any of his w2s.  he had moved out and all the jobs he had after that he was either living with that one room mate or he was in the men's shelters PiggieSmok:  i think there are two in MO  pinkerton and rocky's on Washington Blvd., no numbers, you will have to look it upPiggieSmok:  i didn't think you would have but i need you to do the calling on theseHunybea4him:  why are you making it so easy for him.  he can write them and get them sent?  dont start to baby him PiggieSmok:  i am not but we can help him out can't we after all he is our brother and sonHunybea4him:  lol sorry *eye rolling* PiggieSmok:  he is lonely there we all have our phones blocked and i am the only one who can go see him which isn't possible right now. have you even written to him Hunybea4him:  not yet, i just got the letter last week Hunybea4him:  i am going to give the address to Bill, cuz i know he said before he would write him
PiggieSmok:  well please do it he needs encouragement too he is kinda depressed Hunybea4him:  i am sure he is, jail isn't supposed to be fun PiggieSmok:  he would like that we are sending him a bible and he said he is in a study group Hunybea4him:  ya, john had talked before about sending him at least a little New Testament  PiggieSmok:  maybe he is learning something now that he can't do nothing but pay his debt PiggieSmok:  but that doesn't mean we need to ignore him  we need to support him and help him to see the right path  he even wrote to john and apologized for the way he treated him that's was a good thing in my book Hunybea4him:  I am not talking about ignoring him, and I am glad he wrote john a letter, how did John take it??     I just don't think cuz he is in jail that changes much yet, and not to fall into codependent patterns PiggieSmok:  i am not and john wrote him back i don't know what either letter said it was between them  john is willing to forgive but he will never allow him to take advantage of me again or upset me in anyway  his is my strength that wayPiggieSmok:  anyway there is no reason that we cant help him out right nowHunybea4him:  I'll see what i can do Hunybea4him:  sucker Hunybea4him:  lol jk PiggieSmok:  it shouldn't take much to call those two places  tyPiggieSmok:  maybe i am but i am still his mother  and the queen of co dependency  and you my dear are the princess so watch out lolHunybea4him:  OMG i cant believe u called me that lmbo  PiggieSmok:   got yaHunybea4him:  oh and we did finally get to use those gift cards you sent us for our anv.
PiggieSmok:  well write down those places and get me the info as soon as possible it is time for me to do my exercises and get moving a bit. that would be nice
Hunybea4him:  ok mom PiggieSmok:  i love you very much and am proud to have you as my daughterHunybea4him:  awwww
well i am proud to have you as my momma Hunybea4him: 
PiggieSmok:  take care gonna go now and get moving;-)

(((hugs to my mommy))) AS you can see she is back home from her last visit to the hospital and she seems to be improving!!!  Thank you all for the prayers!! Now for Tommy.. as some of my readers may remember, he is my little brother and he is a crack head (no really, that isnt an insult, he really is/was on crack) and his irrisposiblity and criminal behavior has caught up with him.  He has atleast from what I know, 2yrs to go in jail and maybe if he is really lucky and works hard he can get probation and into some kind of program.  Tommy has been natorious for lieing, and taking advanage of the kindness and love of my mother and the rest of our family.  There came a point where he just had to be cut off and let him hit very bottom, and it wasn't pertty but it had to be done.  I don't feel sorry for him, he did the crimes now he has to do the time, I still love him.  Well ofcourse now he is in jail and he is not happy about it, and he is saying he is trying to make a turn around (sure, what else is there to do in jail)  But I am a bit off standish and don't want to jump on LET'S HELP TOMMY OUT BAND WAGON.  I will write him ofcourse and pass on his adress to my Pastor who said he would also want to encourage him, but as far as getting w2s for him? Personaly, I think he needs to grow up and do things for himself.  He could write the companies he used to work for and ask them in a letter to send them to mom but no, he askes us to do it for him.  Half my troubles is I didn't know how to talk to ppl and make my own calls for things I needed, cuz my MOMMY, would always do it for me or my husband, but he got sick of that and I had to adjust and learn for myself.  For Tommy, I am only going to do it cuz mom asked but I am not THE PRINCES OF CO-DENPENDANCY!! as mom labled me lol  that did get my goat some lol.  When Tommy was down here living with us and not living with us it was a roller coaster ride, we did all we could for him and finally I just gave up worring for him and released him to God to care for.  I know God hears each prayer for my brother and even now is working in his life.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes you have to do what  you have to do . I love the sweetness bewteen you and your mom. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your mom is doing better. Prayers sent up for your brother. Have a good day! gos bless, Beckie

    ReplyDelete