Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The Beloved Journaler and Pimp of the Blog

AOL Music: Tim McGraw: 'Live Like You Wer...   Ya I know I am on a country kick for songs lately.. *shrugs* it fits for this entry.  

 Getting caught up with my journals, I feel like I have neglected some of my best friends! Sorry and thanks for bearing with me.  I HAVE to write about one of my fav. ppl in J~Land, and I know it will embarrass the heck out of him (that's part of the fun heheee) Mr. Jessie James (makes me think of that song, save a horse ride a cowboy LMBO) or better known as Riddlinatari2 of Kool and Ramen.  

 Yes, ladies he is a Hottie! BUT A TAKEN HOTTIE!!!! (Lucky duck Kristen) But there is soooo much more to him then his hard body.  He is very deep actually and I have been enjoying his journal and chatting here and there and getting to know more of him.  He was just too funny at the J~Land Ball.  

Donnetta was the first to introduce me to his journal a few months ago.  I am so glad she did. No, I don't always agree with him on some of his more political entries and we don't' always see eye to eye on religion but I know each entry is authentic and genuine.  Some times he shares some of his more sensitive side and I cry. And sometimes he just cracks me up I could pee my pants!  He has found a place in my heart and in many ppl's heart here in J~Land.  He is very beloved here.  But don't tell him that, he wouldn't agree, he doesn't see all he is or how much everyone just LOVES him. And that is part of his charter, he is very humble, he doesn't flaunt his brains (or body) or act like he is superior to anyone. I could go on and on about how talented he is, and that he is pretty much a genies, but he would tell me to shut up lol.  But it is the truth.

 One day he is going to put out an awesome book and I will be second in line to get it (Kristin being the first I am sure)   Among his many talents and gifts is music (I just recently found out he writes his own music), and speaking foreign languages, puter savvy, the boy has shot threw school like Doggie Houser. and OMG did you hear his voice greeting?? Click Here Tooo sweet.  I did have to question him if he was really 21 because the voice doesn't match up, but he assures me that is him and yes he is 21.  I believe him and reading his gf journal I have to believe it, lol why would she lie too. JUST KIDDING Ya, I know he is sensitive about sounding young, but it's mostly because he is going threw chemo right now.     

And this is the part where I write about how he must have the STRENGTH of superman to be able to endure all he goes threw.  In fact I know he has superhuman strength, but the source of it is from God, who he leans on.  All of J~Land is out praying for him and supporting him anyway we can think of.  It is just not fair that someone so incredible and beautiful has to have cancer!!!  But he is not down about it at all!  He says he knows this has all happen for a reason and he is trusting God. 

Can you tell I am a bit smitten by this young man? LOL It is a good thing I am an old married women, so he is safe from me. *blush*..   So please, please keep him on your prayer lists!!

And Jess I just wanted to say how much you inspire us all!  Sorry if I embarrassed you, but I so do like to see you blush lol I know you have such a wonderful future ahead of you and you deserve so much out of life.  I just want you to know you are never alone, and yes you are Awesome!   He just posted a prayer request.  Please add it to your lists.

6 comments:

  1. I am having to go back thru journals from my own links. The stupid alerts are not working again. !!!!!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Talk about neglecting someone =( I'm sorry, I've missed you! I have had like zip time to check on journals, which is noooo excuse for moi.  LoL, I think it's cute you are embarassing one of your best journal buddies - that is , afterall, completely what they are for.  Hope to catch up with you soon.
    Love,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. OmG, that guy is hot! The pic just loaded...woo baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he is a very strong guy. I pray for him and hope everyone else will also. Have a blessed day, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been look ing for Jess's journal ever since the cyber ball.  Thanks for the link!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess... what was it all.. what was the truth?  i wish i could know.. but i probly never will..

    ReplyDelete