Friday, August 13, 2004

IF I was going to dress up for J~Land's Celebration

I tried to look around the shopping pages for a dress that would be dazzeling and yet me.  No luck there.  Soooooooooooooo....

The above dresses are what I would choose to wear..

 If I had the body

and

If I was JEM

Ofcourse in  my dreams I am lol so these dresses are purrrrrrfect.  Totaly Outragous!Just can't choose witch one is the best!  BTW  I had these fashoins for my Jem doll to dress up when I was playing.  I still have the orange one on my old beat up Jem doll.

 

Yes I know, I am a nut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first pics is the Org. Art from the box for the doll's clothes and the last two is the dresses on the actual Jem dolls!  Wish I could say my Jem dolls was in this good of condition!!  Way cool huh!

4 comments:

  1. I still need to pick mine out. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    Just wanted to say THANKS for stopping by my journal and for your thoughts on my son. It means a lot!

    Hmmm..those dresses....They are pretty kewl! LOL

    I didn't even think about looking for a dress for the party! Guess I better get on the ball!

    Talk to ya soon!

    dottie
    http://journals.aol.com/sxypriincess/JustmeDottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you wind up choosing will look just great on  you. Just don't miss the party. Hugs. *Barb*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had loved JEM, it was so awesome. I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete