Friday, August 6, 2004

My AOL BY PHONE VOICE GREETINGS FOR J~LAND'S ANV. (WITH A SONG)

WHO DO I TURN TO WHEN

 I'M FEELING SAD,

 WHEATHER I'M HAPPY,

 ANGRY,

OR SAD....

 

ITS YOU

DEAR DIARY,

ITS TRUE

DEAR DIARY, 

ITS YOU

 DEAR DIARY,

YOU SET ME FREE

 

I WRITE DOWN MY FEELINGS

ONE BY ONE

CUZ WRITTING DOWN MY FEELINGS SETS ME FREE

ITS JUST BETWEEN YOU AND ME

 

PERSONAL SECRENTS,

WHERE CAN I SHARE THEM,

ON GOING PROBLMES,

WHERE DO I END THEM

 

WITH YOU DEAR DIARY,

ITS TRUE,

DEAR DIARY

WITH YOU..

DEAR DIARY

YOU SET ME FREE,

WHEN ITS JUST YOU AND ME

JUST YOU AND ME....

DEAR DIARY

 

Jem and The Holograms (it was 1980...something)

4 comments:

  1. WOW.. now I feel old.. I remember this song..I was a big fan back in the say.. ok now i am showing my age.. but you are right this does fit.  I am the same way.  Speaking of I shoudl go post in mine.  Talk to you soon.. Love ya.. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was sweet but i really wanted to comment on last entry...lol.........i have alot of homemade tattoos that i have spent years getting covered up by professionals.  i still have a set of three hearts on my ankle and my initials on my right big toe that i need covered up.  i've covered up one on my hip which is actually the only one i like.  i have a flower band around my arm.  all together i have six tats and i only like one of them...........my advice to anyone is wait  until you are older.........then if the desire is still there........get it........and relationships do fall apart and then you're stuck with a name on you forever unless you get some cover up done...........if you want a name on your skin, make sure it's your children's names or your own.........lol.......great entry hunybea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! You sound so cute! I love this, I want to do it.  It was great talking to you this morning....LoL, this Jem song is so adorable, I remember you being a Jem fan. Anyhow - talk to you soon!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete