Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Josh Is in da HOUSE

 Josh came home yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Sneeky butt came home early!  And YOU know cuz I stayed up the night before reading  I was mega tiered and was napping when he arrived.  I hadn't got a thing done around the house, I needed a shower, the kids was running wild and I was very ashamed .  I thought he was going to be  But he wasnt, he was just happy to be home.  That was not the home comming I wanted to give him, WISH he had called me to let me know he was going to be like 5 hours early!  But that is what I get for being lazy and being too much into my book and into the net.   I will do better this week.

So I sent him right away out to the store!  I have been out of  since Sunday! LOL and this gave me a chanse to take a. .  He is gone for over an hour, and turned his phone off!  He said he did that so work couldn't reach him lol and he was getting movies too.  When He got home HE says wants to    YA RIGHT!More like.. 

 

 and that is just fine with me!  I have needs too

But seriously, I am glad he is home, even if he has to leave again tonight for another week or so.  I am glad these out of town jobs are rare.  We sat down and had a talk about stuff and junk and whats going on with this job, and ofcourse it's stuff I am forbiden to write about.  It is not like he is a secret agent or anything, he is just a  painter but he is always fearful that things could get back to the wrong type of ppl and in the past before I knew about this rule I was like this..

with my friends about his job stuff and it did cause a bad situation once.  So best policey is what is said between husband and wife stays that way.  But there are some stuff that I need to vent about and I can't and that is megga frustrating.  Let's just put it this way, I have standing orders that if anything ever happens to him at work My first call is to OSHA, then his union BA, Then Lawyers, NO MATTER WHAT.  NICE HUH!

BUT I can say this.. I am very proud of my man!  He does what is right and as long as he does that, even if he looses his job for it, I will stand by him and he will have my respect.

I probly have said too much already...

this entry will self-destruct in  5

                                                  4

                                                  3

                                                  2

                                                  1

                                           

4 comments:

  1. I'm iming you now..not ignoring was reading this. Why do our men always walk in when we aren't doing anything or getting anything done. It is so not fair. I love the smilelys..oh my how cute. how did you do that? where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are wise to keep some stuff just between you and dh.  I get frustrated about not being able to vent some stuff, but I know it is best to keep quiet.  Glad he is home and all is well =)
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Self destructed okay its done. forgotten agent 99. Yeah the one time youare being lazy the man shows up. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your graphics.......too cute!!!!!!!  Husband goes away with his job......he's had similar discussion with me.....
    glad your hubbie is home.....homecomings are so great aren't they? :-)

    ~jerseygirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl  

    ReplyDelete