Sunday, August 8, 2004

The Spirtual Side of AOL... send Vivian your link.

*sorry if you got alot of alerts, had to edit a few times to make it just right* 

                          

"Faith is alive and well in J-Land  and beautifully expressed in many AOL Journals"

Miss Vivian, our hostess with the most-est is requesting your links!  If your journal is dedicated to your faith or if you even just have one entry that you would like to share about your faith, send it her way!  She amazes me each day when I read all her ideas and plans for celebrating J~Land's first year.  She has done so much as it is and then she was inspired yesterday by some one's entry about faith, that she felt it should be part of our celebration. 

I e-mailed her after I read her entry about the Spiritual Side of AOL.

 and said:

I have many, many entries on my faith but really I like to think all my entries to a degree or another show how I live it out day to day, how I deal with past mistakes, how I cope with current situations, how I live my life, it is all because of my faith in and relationship with Jesus Christ.   But if you need a specific entry here are a few recent ones.. 

Psalms 51    A Prayer of Salvation

He IS!

Who do you put your Hope In?  

Does a loving God send people to HELL?  

Mary's Testimony, Who I was before..  

 and also if you like, I have a study journal on the EndTimes (guilty of not updating it as often as I should but still it has a couple of solid entries in it)Are YOU ready for all this?   THANKS VIV FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK HERE IN J~LAND.  

 And she e-mailed me back saying how ever I wanted it, was up to me. And I wrote back: I know many ppl here in J~Land live out their faith very publicly but wouldn't so much consider their journal a "spiritual journal" and I really didn't think of mine as designated faith based one, just me living my life.  Yet my faith is a very big subject matter for most of my entries lol I think it would be nice if you left it open to either way, those who want to just list one entry and those who would want to list a whole journal.  That way you may avoid the sub category thing such as listing the different types of religions (always a sensitive subject huh) But I think your entry was God inspired, a wonderful idea, what better thing is there to celebrate! So yes I guess when you have it fully plotted out you can list my whole journal.   I will get the word out and make an entry in my journal about your most recent idea.  

 What are you waiting for?? Go e-mail her right now your link, or if you haven't written about your beliefs to date, make that your next entry! As Vivian says "You never know when your message might reach someone who really needs it!"

2 comments:

  1. Thank you  {{{{{Mary}}}}} for helping with this idea. I hope I can consider you my partner in this part of the anniversary. I hope the experience will make me stronger in my Faith and help me be able to express it better and more often.

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back from camping this weekend. Thanks for the heads up on VIV. Well you know my hubby wants a motercycle too. I think all MEN want one. A freind of mine told hers that when he was 50 he could get a harley. SO I told hubby when your fifty you can get a motercycle when I get by 78 Trans Am with t tops and 400 big block back!!!!!! LOL See I traded mine for a 95 GMC extended cab pick up truck for him. So hows that for a deal> LOL

    ReplyDelete