Friday, August 6, 2004

Weekend Assignment Tattos... A PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCMENT

Ya know... There is a reason why teenagers should NOT get tattoos! 

Ya know... There is a reason home made tattooing is not a good idea!

Case in point... Take a gander at that thing on my ankle!  WHAT WAS I THINKING??

FYI PARENTS... If you find in you child's room a bottle of India Ink, toothpaste, ashes in an ashtray, needles, and paper towels stained with ink... Your kid just may be into home tattooing!

MIKE D MILLAR (AKA SHAKY D) SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO TO MYSELF!!!!!!!

Ladies, especially the younger ones.... No matter how much you THINK you love him, No matter how much you feel hurt and think it would be cool to celebrate this milestone in your life with a tat... DON'T DO IT.  You will only regret it later and your husband will be on you for the rest of your life about getting it removed or covered up.

When is a friend not a friend?? When he/she asks if you want to be their first ink pad!

I am sure home tattooing has made leaps and bounds in the last 15 yrs but PEOPLE LISTEN PLEASE, There is a reason the artist at the tattoo shop get paid the big bucks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first and last tat.  Half the time I forget I even have one.  If it wasn't for the OBGYN occasionally asking about it, or a new friend noticing it, I would never know it was there.  Josh has asked that I get another tat to cover this one up or talks about that mythical time when we are "SET" and we can get it removed. LOL

I get asked....

Did it hurt.. YES but only for a bit, after a while your flesh goes numb.

Did it get infected..  THANK GOD NO!

Did I get in trouble from my parents for it....  Shoooooooooot I hid it from them for almost a good year or so and by then they had bigger issues with me, that a tat was the lest of their worries.

LoVe IS PAin with a bloody broken heart on the side is how it was org to look.  I never got the heart colored in.  Lost interest and frankly, didn't want to go threw all that hassle again. 

Mike, I loved you but dang it, you was not worth it LOL

 

WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?? 

STOP IT! IT ISN'T THAT FUNNY PEOPLE!

3 comments:

  1. One of the guys I was dating has like 10 tatoos...but they all symbolized something like his love for Christ, or his love for his family, or something...I swear, it was the neatest and freakiest thing at the same time. I was thinking of getting something ...small...but now I am completely rethinking LoL. It was just an idea in the wind anyway.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is great advice.  I once saw a girl with a guys name on her neck...now WHAT??  Was she thinking??
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting married in one week, my soon to be husband has asked me to get his name tattoed on me, he is going to get my name as well, i have never had a tattoo so i'm kind of worried about the pain. when i go to have it done where should i put it, which place has the least amount of pain? i have several friend who have told me it doesn't hurt and then there are the ones that says it hurts a litttle and let me not forget about the ones that says it hurts depending on where you get the tattoo done. please help i am suppose to have it done right after we are married. Oh by the way i am only putting his last name, since it will be my last name too.

    ReplyDelete