Sunday, August 29, 2004

Be gentle, I am a Sat. Six Virgin.

OK here it is.. I keep my promises to my friendsand. This is my first time doing Pat's Sat Six Questions


1. What was the last thing you lied about?

My husband asked why I was in such a mood and not feeling well... I said probly cuz I was going to start my period.. Then he busted me out cuz he said NO, you just had it less then 2weeks ago.  (lol he keeps track?)

2. What do you most hope to accomplish by the end of the year?

To have a job,maybe?  You would think by the end of the year I could get all my laundry and dishes done too! lol jk

3. If you could see a film of any moment of your childhood so that you could relive it,  what event would you like to see?

mm my whole childhood was a drama..not sure I would want to relive any of it.  Maybe the Christmas Morning opening my fav presents. JEM DOLLS!!! LOL

4. What talent do you wish you had but don't?

I wish I could sing.. but I cant carry a tune in a bucket.  I just make a joyful noise.  In Jr. High I did take Choirs and was an Alto, but I sooo wanted to be a perty Soprano.
 
5. What are you wearing as you answer these questions.  If someone pointed a camera your way right now, would you duck out of sight?

If it was anylater or if I came on after a sleepless night to answer, I would be in trouble.. BUT right now I am wearing jean shorts and a babyblue T-Shirt with my name on it and it also has my church's name under my name over my left side. Oh ya.. and a lime green hair scrungie on my wrist.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #20 from
Danielle: Have you ever found a journal that interested you so much, you read all the way back to the beginning?  If so, how many? If you'd like to share, whose journal and why?


If the Journal is a newier one, yes.  But most of the journals I have followed have been from the start.  I do go back to some of my old posts here and there (does that count?)  There is one journal that I do plan on reading the back pages of but it is on the list of things to do.

1 comment:

  1. I cant sing either I wish to be a nice singer and would love ot but I d probably get a big head so he gave me this ugh sound LOL Lori

    ReplyDelete