Tuesday, October 21, 2003

15 hours of Fame. Did you enter????

Ugh. Before I went off line I rushed threw entering my journal for that 15 hours of fame thing. Now that I have read this article in ByTheWay about it I see that I totally messed up. lol I submitted my whole journal, when you are only suposed to submit one journal entry. lol Oh well. I really didn't think I would be picked anyways, but it is sure fun wondering if you got the stuff. I dought even if I did do it right they would jive with my subject matter and my world view to make it to the Welcome Screen. And that is fine with me I guess. This journal is for me anyway and if I bless others that is a bonus. Humm maybe I should rethink that and make it the other way around? This journal is for everyone, to speak into your life, and if I am blessed that it is a wonderful side product lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment