Wednesday, October 8, 2003

Twist me and Turn me ...

Twist Me and Turn Me and show me the Elf, I looked in the Pound and saw... (when you find the answer to that ryme you will learn who the Brownie is :) )

Last night was our second Troop meeting.  We had the pinning ceramony and told the Brownie Story.  Such good times lol cuz I remember doing this when I was a girl.  Then after they got the pin it was upside down, till next time.  To get it turned right side up they have to do a good deed.  And we sat in the friendship cirlce and talked about the Girl Scout Promise and the Girl Scout Law and what a good deed is.  We decided that a good deed is something you do on your own with out being asked but is helpful to those around you( and is not all ready a set chore!).  Then we made a brownie cake for the Birthday Bash next week, where we will join our area G.S. Troops in celabrating Juliette Low's Birthday, the founder of G. S.

I posted the pics but I hesatate in doing so lol, for one I did not take them and they are not the best(down fall of being the Leader, you cant do it all lol) and G.S. have strict rules about posting pics on the web.  But since I did not state where the meeting is or any of the girls names but my own daughter or even our troop # I think it is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment