Tuesday, October 7, 2003

Tid Bits

AOL Keyword: 15 Hours of Fame What is this all about??? lol and do I even want to know?? I think my little journal is all the fame I need, especially since I know from experience how the media miss quotes and puts their own spin on things. lol And being #1 for a day is all the fame I need lol. Other interesting things on the welcome screen. AOL Journals by phone? Is that how you get your voice in them?. Tempting but is it worth the 5 bucks or so they want to charge me? probably not. but it might be nice
to talk my journal out since there is so little room when you type it. I think this is something I will not do, we pay too much as it is. WHY NOT MAKE IT A FREE SERVICE AOL, STOP MILKING US FOR ALL WE HAVE???

1 comment:

  1. LoL for real what is that about *strikes a pose* I want 15 hours! Aw your comments are so sweet on my journal. This shadow is a guy of course. Ugh. Beam him with your light saber Scottie!

    ReplyDelete