Friday, October 31, 2003

(((MY Kids))

">  Last night was parent teacher conferences for Zane and Annie.  I am soo proud of them!!  Zane got all A’s on his report card! We do need to work on his handwriting and for him to slow down and not rush threw his work she says.  Also he has just a tad bit of a talking problem with another student named Jon.  I said Who is Jon?? He never even talks about him at home, but he talks about other kids.  I was surprised.What is funny is Zane is the only boy with three sisters.  He wanted a brother so bad when he was little that he made up a pretend one named J short for Jon. LOL  Annie’s conference was equally as good, same problems with neatness and handwriting as Zane but other than that she is right on target.  In first grade they don’t get letter grades, it goes by a number system of  1-4. 1 being area of concern and 4 being exceeds expectations.Annie got all 3s!   We went with all four kids with us, so the little ones got kind board. I wanted to stop by the principal’s office but Josh said the kids are too tiered and that I need to pick my battles.  Gurr that frustrates me cuz I know he doesn’t feel as passionate about certain issues as I do.Ya think I would just sit down and shut up? I want to so bad, but God won’t let me.And when you have something on you like that you should NEVER let it go, even when you feel no one else supports you.

No comments:

Post a Comment