Friday, October 10, 2003

PART 2 He does work in mysterious ways

I said you probably won't get that and maybe over your head but he needs to turn to God, pray for a heart change in himself and his wife.  He has to choose who he is going to listen to, God or the Enemy.  She interrupted me and said well actually.. I PRAYED TO THE LORD THE OTHER DAY AND GOT WHAT I ASKED FOR! I was stunned, and thought maybe she was kidding and said "Oh ya, what did you pray for weed? lol" She laughed and made a joke but said NO. Her and Jared got pulled over the other day and as the cop was walking up to the car she prayed out loud to the Lord, that they would please not get a ticket and if he would grant her this she would go to church on Sunday. She said they didn't even get a written warning so she is going to Church Sunday. OMG I don't know if I should just shake my head and laugh or Praise the Lord that she will be in Church Sunday. He does work in mysterious ways. Maybe this is her turning point? \o/and answers to my prayers for her. I suggested to her to try a non-denominational church this Sunday. She blurted out WHAT IS THAT?! and NO I am Lutheran lol. I explained to her what that is and that its OK, its all the same to God. She said she would think about it and turned the conversation back to her dad. She asked me how would she go about telling him what I just told her to say. I said just tell him that you are thinking of getting back into church and that you look to him as the Spiritual Leader of his house and he is an example to her and take it from there, he will respond to that.

God I pray that she will learn that its not about the church you go to or about just going to you when she is in need, but that this will start a path to a true understanding of who you are and your desire for a real relationship with Her. Turn her heart Oh Lord. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN.

2 comments:

  1. \o/ LoL I LOVED that. You have no idea, it made me laugh, I know this was a serious conversation but you said praise the lord and all of a sudden I see this lil guy. Anyway, I hope your friend finds the guidence she needs whether it be through church or through friendship ;-D
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. \O/ ya didn't you know that is the universal sign for hands raised towards the heavens Praisning the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete