Wednesday, October 22, 2003

">

1000 points for FyreCracker!!!! :) and bonus 500 for finishing the song! lmbo.

This movie takes me way back.  When I see it it makes me think of my Grandma's in Tomahawk Wis.  It was one of the very first movies we ever rented. I could very well of been the girl in the movie, frustreated with real life and wanted an exit into fantacy.  I would of gone for the evil Goblin KING in a heart beat!  What a stupid girl lol.  Yes that is who I would have wet dreams over, all those evil bad guys, dracula, and the bad guys from Superman and so on. lol But always in the end the good guy came in to save me from myself.  Wow what a parell to what really happen!

Satan says come, I have a way to make you happy, I have a way for you to get away from this pain.  Take my hand and hear my lies.  Oh but nothing is what it seems and it is a trap to follow him.Sure he may seem like the way to go and oh so much fun, till the fun turns into worse hurts than the org. pain you are trying to get away from. And then in a flash of lighting on a White horse the True Lover of my soul (Jesus) came in to save me from myself and the lies of Satan and his traps!

3 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo! I'm a weiner!... er... I mean a winner! ;o) Thanks for the stroll down memory lane, Mary... That is still one of my favorite movies! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your testimony. Wow. Though my life was not similar...it still felt very close to me. I remember those days...they were wondeful, lovely, comforting...I am glad you possess something you hold onto so deeply ;-D It's great to see someone like that in this day and time. Much love,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vaguely remember this movie. The Goblin King was played by David Bowie.

    Steven

    ReplyDelete