Monday, October 27, 2003

BABY TIME!

My sister Marcy called me and told me that she is going into the hospital tonight and that they are giving her a c-section tomorrow to deliver the twins. She is dialated to 2cm.  One of the baby's water broke and is not turned right to do deliver naturaly. She made it to 35 1/2 weeks. I am so excited yet I know Marcy is not fully ready yet for these babies to be here.  It's all good and God will work it out.  I wish I could be there with my sister but mom will be there with her. They live in Milwaukee and I live down here in the St. Louis area.

Marcy is only 22 and has two children already.  When she found out she was pregnet again she was shocked because she was on birthcontrol and swears she took it right.  She is inbetween relationships right now, and has sex on the rebound.  Well actualy she isn't 100% sure of who the father is. Drama Drama.  But when she found out she was having twins she flipped, she has no idea how she is going to handle two babies on top of the two wild girls she has now.  I promised her it will work out and be ok.  I am trying to talk her into moving in with us and she could live downstairs but for her that would be a big move.  Anyways I am excited.  Please pray for her tonight.

3 comments:

  1. What an exciting time! Your sister is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I'm sure things will work out fine for your sister, it 's hard watching the ones we love struggling. She will be in my prayers. Congratulations on becoming an aunt all over again! talk to you soon! siempre Shasta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She may struggle for a bit, but things will work out. She has family that cares for her and that's important. Mayhaps if she can't come down to you, you could go up to her. Things always work out when people sacrifice. Good Luck to you both!!

    That Happy Chica,
    Marcia Ellen

    ReplyDelete