Sunday, October 12, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANE!!!!!!

Today is my son Zane's 9th Birthday!!!!!  Wow, where did the years go?  I got out the photo book and looked at his baby pics.  He is sooooo big now. (wipping a tear away now)  As each mom will sayabout thier kids I am sure but, he is so specail, so wonderful, and I am so proud of the man he is growing up to be.

I was just 17 when I had him and didn't have a clue.  But I knew he just had to be born, there was a reason and if I had to do it alone I would of, but Thank GOd I didnt have to.  After the shock worn off, the idea of a first grandchild was a welcome addition.  He was the first on each side of the family.  I will not say it was easy but with all the support I got from my family and help from Josh, it sure seemed that way.  And as they say, he was a good baby.  Even more special, my dad got to see him and love him before he passed away from lung cancer.   A very Happy baby. Almost always smiles.  I remember we could not sit by the salda bar at restraunts cuz he would Talk To EVERYONE who walked by and they would have to stop and talk back at him.  When he was very little I had ppl all the time come up to say that I should get him into modeling. lol And oh so smart too.  He talke in full sentences before 1! We thougth this was normal till we had Annie. Before we knew it was wrong we got his aura read and if I remember right they said he was very specail, and stood out.  And even now in the chruch you can tell he has a real heart for the Lord and that God has great plans for him.  All his teachers he has ever had love him.  lol aside from being too talkative he is a great student.

He is my only boy and the oldest, and I think maybe some times I am too hard on him for that.  But he has such a gentle heart that he always forgives when he is wronged, always ready to give hugs and say he is sorry when he has hurt anyone (never on purpose ofcourse lol)  I could not of asked God for a more wonderful child, and I am so thankful and honored that he choose me to be Zane's mother. (balling here)

Check out the alblum I put together of Zane threw the years.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god your little boy is so cute. And look at your husband woo what a hottie LoL. =-P Your son is going to be so handsome when he becomes a teenager/man - you have such a lovely family. Happy birthday Zane!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARY AND ZANE:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE AND HAPPINESS, AND GOD GRACE ALWAYS IN YOUR LIFE.
    GWYN WEYANT
    GWEYANT@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Mary! This is entire web site is wonderful. Wow what an amazing way you have found to express your God-given ability. This story about Zane has touched my heart.
    He is a good, good, boy. I know as he grows up he will give you and Josh many things to be proud of.
    Bill kaber

    ReplyDelete