Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Childhood memories from Movies

"You remind me of the Babe.  What Babe? The Babe With Power.  What Power. The power of voodoo.  Who Do? YOU DO. What? Remind me of the Babe." LOL.  1000 points to who can guess where THAT SONG IS FROM.

With our fav. place to rent movies from on strike STILL I have broke down and bought some cheaper DVDs.  And it seems like all the ones from the background of my life pop out at me.  Stand By Me, RoboTec, the one from where that above song is from(clue, David Bowie is in it).  If only they would put Jem out on DVD lol.  I love sharing these with my kids and it brings me back to what was going on when I first seen those movies.  Some good thoughts, but mostly bad.  It's ok cuz I have surpressed alot and when it comes up I like to think it threw and deal with it.  What are some of your fav movies from the background of your life???  Share!  I will never forget when we was about 10yrs and i miss read the tv guide and thought it said A Night On Elm Street. lol Nightmare On Elm Street!! And my parents let us watch it!!! BOy did we tourcher my little sis for years over that movie.  She wouldn't take a bath by herself for months! lol

1 comment:

  1. LABRYNTH!!!! DAVID BOWIE!!! I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry... what could I do? My baby's love had gone, and left my baby blue! Nobody knew... What kind of magic spell to use? Slime and snails or puppy dog tails, thunder or lightning... and baby says... Dance magic dance magic dance... Jump magic jump magic jump... Slap that baby, make him peeee! LOL!

    ReplyDelete