Wednesday, October 15, 2003

"> Ok I will make this one of my last entrys before I am off for a week. Thanks Randy for the support and saying it is like sharpening my pencil lol. good 1.

I talked with my friend Mitchele last night. Oh how I wish I could put a big praise report here saying that she turned her heart to the Lord and her life is about to change but no that is not what happen.  She did keep her promise to God and went to her dad's church Sunday, but she saw it as a deed and nothing more and dosnt plan on going back in the short term.  Oh I am sure she will go for Christmas and such but still No relationship there. You do not know how sad this makes me, but I know God has a plan.  Please friends who pray, keep her in your prayers.

On a liter note, I got an e-mail from my pastor yesterday. Sunday I went to him and asked for forgivness because I was complaining on the way the Leardership was going and I was vocal about it to some friends.  During service God laid it on my heart to repent for that and to tell Bill I am sorry. It is hard to be obediant sometimes, and this was one of those times.  But Bill is the most aprochable man ever and he was happy I obeyed and forgave me with arms wide open.   Anyways he sent me an e-mail telling me that He knows God is going to use me big and that he has heard complements about my growths from others.  awww how embarassing. lol  He also asked me to think about giving a Testimony at church in the next few weeks. So while I am off of here I will be also praying for God to give me the words for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment