Monday, October 27, 2003

Part 2 (when will they make it so we have more room!!!!)

I am not talking about any one person here; this is just a complied list that has been running in my head lol.  Why is it that it can be so very clear to me that each answer is pointing them to God and all they want is to wallow in it? Why would they rather listion to lies than truth?

But I know That God doesn’t give up on people, he didn't give up on me.  So here I am going to pray about it and give it all over to God and not worry about it.

Lord, help me.  Help me not to become cold and calus.  Help me to love ppl and to see them the way you see them.  Help me to cast all my cares to you, to give it all over to you.  I know you have a plan for each life and that you have things undercontrol.  Yet I know you give ppl choices and it hurts to see them making the wrong ones.  I know it grieves you even more than it does me.  So help me not to just throw my hands in the air and give up on the ppl you have laid on my heart but to keep on loving them and showing them your Love.  Shine in me Jesus.  Take out of me what ever is not of you and replace it with all of you.  I give you my life, I give you my heart, I take each thought captive and conform it to your Word.  Grow me in you.  IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN.

 

1 comment:

  1. You know I just got out of a relationship . God doesnt give up on us but I do believe that if you are a Christian and keep your back turned to Him and you dont heed the warnings given to you to come back, then He will bring you home. We're here for his joy and to bless Him. PPL sometimes they choose wrong. Reminds of an Indiana Jones Movie There is a room fulll of cups and a guys grabs a beautiful one and drinks. He dies. The Knight guarding this room stated "He chose poorly".

    ReplyDelete