Thursday, October 9, 2003

FINALY! SOME HELP! THANK YOU!

In a message dated 10/10/2003 1:55:16 AM Taipei Standard Time, Hunybea4him/M writes:I have unistalled my 8.0 and have now up dated with the 9.0 disk.  My previous problems seemd to of ended since I have done this.  But now I am having a new one.  What ever help you can give is appreciated. This stared Sunday.  When opening my mail from someone I get this pop up that I cannot get rid of saying I need to debug script and Microsoft Script Editor comes up prompting me to edit it.  I have nooo clue how to do this.  At first it was just some mail and now it seems to do it with almost all my mail! Thanks!The problem that you are having is known issue which was caused by installing the MS Security Patch Q828750. Our system enginees are working on a patch to fix the problem that this patch is causing on the AOL software. In the meantime, you may try disabling Script debugging. TO DISABLE SCRIPT DEBUGGING, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Click on START, select Settings, then click on CONTROL PANEL.
2. Double-click on INTERNET OPTIONS.
NOTE: In Windows XP
, click on Start, select Control Panel, then click on Internet Options.
3. Click on ADVANCED tab.
4. In the Browsing section, put a check mark on the "DISABLE SCRIPT DEBUGGING" option.
5. Then click OK.
6. Click on the X in the upper right corner to close the Control Panel window.

No comments:

Post a Comment