Thursday, October 30, 2003

What would you say if the ones that got away showed up in your life again- lol Isn’t that everyone’s day dream, to see your ex and show that you have moved on with out them but yet you still are a better person for knowing them.  Brian was my “first” and I had a super big crush on him for ever, he was so sweet and understanding, a big teddy bear. Mike was my first love, who put me threw Hell thinking I could be the one person who would make the differnance in his life, but really it was him who needed to change and not me trying to change him and his bad ways.  He was in jail for more than half of our relationship. But OH the Love Letters.  I have been blessed to of been loved by some really sweet guys and am who I am in part because of them but it was never on the Level that I have with my husband Josh and OH HOW I wish I would of waited for him to come into my life instead of tasting all that was out there first. A lot of hurt could have been prevented.

No comments:

Post a Comment