Thursday, October 23, 2003

On the Welcome Screen

AOL News - Interview With Barbara Bush
Who knew lol Barbra Bush the org. Blogger LOL
Lary King: Why did you write this?
BARBARA BUSH, FMR. FIRST LADY: Well, I wrote it because I keep a diary. And I wrote it because people ask us all the time, What happens to old presidents and what do they do? Well, that's a good question. George Bush does everything.

Elizabeth Smart and her family speak about thier ordeal.  I only glanced at this one cuz it is kinda hard for me to read as intresting as it is.  For one it brings back all that that happen with my sister and her daughter.  That took place just a few months before the Smart case I think (if I am remembering right) so I get teary eyed over that.  Also I know how my sister would NEVER capitalize off of what happen to her and Jasmine and it is kinda disgusting to me that that is what the Smarts are doing.  Affter my niece was found all they wanted to do was get back to normal life and GET OUT of the media headlights, and the media did not make that easy. And also now the Smarts are going to become the poster ppl for the Morman Church. A cult that some how has gotting into ppls minds that they are a bonefied Christain Denomination. Something I have talked about before but dont feel like getting into right now. Sadly my sister-in-law and her husband are part of this "church".

Anyways. Saw those few things tonight and felt lead to say my bit about it LOL.  Leave your comments ")

1 comment:

  1. Oh Don't you get me started on Mormons. LOL! Welcome back Huny! :-)

    ReplyDelete