Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Look who's back in AOL Town lol as if she really left in the first place.

">               Yesssss I am back.  I could not stay away any longer!  Really I had two more days to make it a week but God help me, it was just too hard and instead of feeling the guilt of peaking and cheating I decieded it was time to return lol. I missed you all and everytime I thought of getting on line to check up on you I said a prayer instead for you.  I look forward to catching up and seeing what's been going on with you all.  I have mass mail in my box and no way am I going to read it all.  I did see that there is some drama going on in the blogging group.  LOL Ofcouse, would we have it anyother way?! We take these journals way too serious but hey that is ok, it is part of us now and there is not much we can do about it.

I wrote out my testimony and it is like 4 pages long!! No way will it all fit in here, but it is so important and I can not edit it or take out a single  line lol so I plan on making it one of my webpages and putting  a link in an up and coming post.  Ya, I know you are holding your breath for that one right?! lol 

Now that I am back I am hopping that I learned my lession and will stay to a scedule and not become obsessive with this computer stuff lol.  And I have learned the computer is not an idol for me but a tool I use to help me and others reach out.  It doesnt come between me and the Lord.  But I also must remember to not let other things fall to the wayside too.  Ok.  going to work on that webpage.  Tell me how much you have missed me lol in the comments area! jk

3 comments:

  1. Woo! Guess who's back back again...Mary's backk tell a friend! Yay welcome back =-D Miss you bunches! Off to read your testimony now.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mary! Welcome back! I knew you wouldn't be able to hold out... You love us too much! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back! We're glad to have you here again. KD

    ReplyDelete