Monday, October 6, 2003

2 Corinthians 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Sing it for me ZoeGirl!!!

I may be misunderstood 'cause I wouldn't ever fake it
You’re the only one who understands my pain
Cause You get me
It doesn’t matter what they do, what they think,
what they say
At the end of the day, I’m okay anyway
Cause Lord You get me

I was driving today and thinking about what to write in responce to some things said to me in e-mails and comments and this song came on that Perfectly describes how I am feeling.

So go ahead. Say I am living in a bubble that is about to burst, say that only weak minded ppl turn to religioin, say that there is no sceince in the Bible (some one needs to visit AIG) say that I am judging others when I am not, say what a joke my whole life is to you or call Evil Good and Good Evil and what ever else.  BRING IT ON. But at the end of the day I'm ok cuz HE gets me and his opinon is the only one that matters to me and in the End. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment