Tuesday, October 7, 2003

Phil. 4:11 for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, there with to be content


Learning to be content in every situation. I think God is working on me with that lol becuase yesterday was one of those days that I could of lost it but I made a choice on how to feel and how to react. I did take my son to the doc. to get checked out. NO surprise to me but he was given a clean bill of health. I knew he was fine because God said he was, but josh under the influence of his hypercondrated step-mom, insisted he go in. That is fine but until we find a new pediatrician we have to go to the old one and that is a 45min drive for ME plus the $20 I have to pay the doctor. But its all good. I choose to be satisfied no matter what yesterday and for sure I was being tested to see if I would stick to that. Since our children's pediatrician is sooooo close to my in-laws I stopped by there for a quick visit. Where they happy about this?? Maybe but they whined that we should have come before the appointment and oh next time make the appointments in the morning. I smiled OK sure, will try. But sigh, Really I have no control over the appointment times, the doc squeezes us in whenever they can. lol And then MAKES US WAIT AN HOUR AFTER THAT TIME TO BE SEEN! Its just a small thing and we love playing in the waiting room with all the other sick kids right! Now comes the big one, and I am so proud of how I handled it cuz God did bless me threw it all. We are about 5 min. from home, been on the road for about an hour and half, due to rush hour, the kids are tiered and hungry but I have the radio on to uplifting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment