Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I will miss YOU all

">

Ok this is the last entry, no really. lol  I just want to tell you all how much I love you and will miss your witty comments and your journals.  Each of you have spoken into my life and I thank you.  I look forward to coming back and reading how you miss me and don't know how you can make it with out my daily insperation. LOL jk.

While I am gone and if you happen to find your way back to my spot, check out some of my old entrys that you may of over looked.  LOL There is a lot of insite to who I am in them.  A week can go by so fast or go so slow.  But I will never know untill I take that step hey?  I plan on God doing some mighty things while I am gone, so I will have alot to say when I get back " ) While I am gone I will be holding each of you up in prayer and asking God to move in your lives.  I will come back expecting some deep entrys from you guys as well.  So....

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE

MARY

4 comments:

  1. Hurry back! The blogging community needs you! Let the rain not end until your return! ;o) (was that good?) ~N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping all is well, and you return soon. you have to tell me how you got those smiley faces and stuff to work... Ok. Well good Luck and look forward to hearing you are back.. really soon. Love Ann PS.. Thank you again for the advice! It is muchly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *pouts* You better hurry back missy! I mean it. Online patrol here. *LoL* Okay take, care no SNEAKING back online like I would do. *muwhahaha* Missing ya!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um I'm not great with numbers but its ALMOST been a week! Hurry up!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete