Friday, October 10, 2003

Part 1

I talked with one of my friends from Wis. last night, Michele. She is a dear friend from back in the days. She married my husband's best friend from HighSchool and anytime we get back that way we always spend time with them. We go threw spurts where we will talk all the time to eachother or go for months without a call. I called her last week as she was leaving for work and she promised to give a call Sunday lol well she did finally call anyway and I am so glad she did. We did the little chitchat and catching up and then it took a more serious tone. She was seeking advice about her dad. She has always referred to her dad as a religious crazy guy and that he was a bit nuts, but she was really concerned about him. It seems that he is very unhappy right now in his marriage because his wife is an alcoholic and a chronic weed smoker. He confided in Mitchell that he was having bad thoughts about maybe cutting her breaks or he was thinking of ending his own life. He has never opened up to Shell this way and it
has freaked her out! For her dad to talk this way is very much out of charter. I asked what she said to him. She didn't know what to say to him but she did call his pastor and I think that was very bold of her and a correct step, cuz you cant just let something like that go. But she asked my opinion. More back ground on Shell.. She was raised Lutheran and that is all she knows about church, she freaked out at my mom's wedding in the Rushing Orthodox Church cuz of the singing and chanting lol When I became
a born again Christian she did not get it and thought I had joined a cult or something lol THANKS TO ADAM SANDLER AND THAT COMIC CD HE HAS FOR PUTTING THIS IN HER HEAD LOL. She is a pot head herself and doesn't go to any church as it is now... Anyway back to what I was saying. After taking it all in what she said I told her that I believed in spiritual warfare and that obviously a lot of that is going on in her dad's house,

No comments:

Post a Comment