Sunday, October 12, 2003

AOL News - State Department Decries Robertson Nuke Quote Am I the only person annoyed with this gracing my welcome screen? How do they pic these little tidbits to share? And who cares? Why not also put up there the quotes from some of the most outlandish Muslim Leaders and what they say? Oh sure no this isn't politically driven either right? "Robertson, a Bush supporter " What? why was that enclosed in this bash? And to take ONe out of hundreds of comments and highlight this one? Please. And NO I do Not watch the 700 club nor Do I support Pat in anyway, Just annoyed that is all lol. Who said there was NO bias in the media???????

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sorry it took me so long to get here. What an uplifiting journal you have! I will stop by again! Thanks for stopping by mine! Talk to you again soon!

    ReplyDelete