Friday, October 3, 2003

What's said between a husband and wife should stay that way

Josh and I had a nice little chat.  He feels very very uncomfortble about me talking about him and especaly anything about his job.  He has a thing about it and I have to respect him. Thus the censored post lol.  He dosn't want me to say anything in here that He would not say in some ppl's company.  So I will try try and stick to this request as best I can.  This is hard. Cuz the very nature of my journal is to let me be me and rant and vent as I see fit.  But I love and respect my husband and will honor this request.  Gossip runs ramped in his work place and forsome reason he is a target and he feels very sesitive on this issue.  Oh I wonder if I can put that or Censor that? lol. 

1 comment:

  1. You are doing more than I could. You are being submissive as GOd commands. I dont know if I will ever be like that.

    ReplyDelete