Saturday, October 4, 2003

Part 3(start at Parents must see to thier children's rights) What I wrote to the school

here is what I wrote to the principal:   I am very pleased with all the information you have shared threw the school news letter Knight Line.  As I read threw October’s Issue I can see at a glace what is going on and when.  I am thrilled to read about all the activities, events and after school clubs.  Reading about all the club activities makes me smile and I see that our students are provided with a wide range of interests to explore.

  I know that each person who organizes these clubs put a lot of energy and time into them.  I was somewhat dismayed that the club my son decided to join was not given the same attention that the Math Club, Earth Club, Choir Club and the P.E. Club have received.  My son Zane, choose to join the K4C (Kids4Christ Club).  I know that this club is not endorsed by the School District in anyway but I am almost positive that when talking about clubs in a school news letter it is perfectly legal to give as much attention to this club as it is to the others.  Perhaps this is an oversight and the K4C did not provide info. for you to use or you are not informed on what the law has to say in this regard.  Please consider looking into this issue when writing the next Knight Line when speaking about after school clubs.  Thank you for all your time and attention to this matter.

 

1 comment:

  1. Superb writing and reading here. Fantastic job on making number one on the AOL top five journals of the day. Keep on writing...

    ReplyDelete