Saturday, October 4, 2003

Mom on a mission from God

When my son came home with a flyer for K4C I was so blessed!  Wow some one started a club with Christ as the center of it and the school was actualy letting this happen, Good for you public school lol. My son was excited about it because he loves God almost more than I do lol.  And reading all the info I found on a web site called Gateways To Better Education I knew that it was a leagal club and that they had rights to meet at school and use all school media that other clubs use.  So reading this months school news letter I was sad, but not surprised that about every club had been given some attention but the one my son had joined.  At first I just let it go, but it kept coming back to me and I had to do something! I have been armed with info for just this reason! God wants to use me in my childrens school, even if it's in a small way. So I spent last night praying and then writting a letter to my son's principal.  Then today I called the nice women who orgnized K4C and asked her opinon.  She said she was so blessed that I have taken up this cause and that she wasn't even aware of a school news letter.  I also went to a goverment website and cut and copied what where some hilights on this issue. I am sure I will not have room here to post it but I will put it in another post with the what I wrote to the principal or you can look for your self on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment