Tuesday, October 14, 2003

About time for a fast

">                                Ugh!! This blinkie is way too true!!

Become obbsessed with this music thing and among other fun computer stuff, has totaly left my house trashed.  Not a good thing.  This is half the strugle I have with my husband and my computer time.  He would not care so much if I kept up my half of the bargin and keep the house up.  I am a stay at home mom and you would think I could do that, I have all day right. But bluntly I do not know how to keep a routien cuz I just was not raised that way (THATS RIGH BLAME MY MOM!) lol  Lazy me, that is my biggest sin and I repent daily on that, and ask the Lord to help me in that area.  I am about ready to do an internet fast I think!  This journal and other computer stuff has taken my focus for some time, and I find myself lacking in way too many areas.  I have done a fast from the computer before and learned that the World Wide Web will still spin with out me there and my online friends will remember me when I do come back. lol  But I also learned that time away from the puter is also more time drawing closer to God and I come back refreshed and able to give more to others.  So it's just not for me ya see, its for your benifit also :D    humm I think I will start it tomorrow.  I promise to make at least one more entry before I go off for a week. 

2 comments:

  1. Awie, do what you feel you need to do. =-( That's takes strength (LoL, I am talking like it's a drug addiction wtf?! It's a computer!!) But still congrats on making a decision. Ye are a stronger man - er woman - then I. *Muwhaz*
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is *very* wise. I highly encourage you to do that and really prioritize. You will find that when you put things in perspective your offline life and online writing will improve. For me it is like taking the time to sharpen your pencil. Things just work better when things have clear boundaries. I don't really know you well but I totally support your decision to do this.

    ReplyDelete