Friday, October 3, 2003

Behind every good man is a GOOD women. lol

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

This is the scripture I quoted to my loving husband this morning when he got sooo mad at the guy from work.  Josh did not work yesterday and when he stays home it throws a wrench into my rountien lol.  Not that I do not enjoy him being here, I don't enjoy the grummpy mood from him being upset with the (cesored) from work.  Censored Censord Censord lol. Being the encourager that I am I try and put a possitive spin on everything and asure him that we will be ok, we can make rent next week if we are short, Don't let Censored get to you baby.  Josh is the main provider and he takes this serously and that is partly how he shows he loves us.  So when he doesn't work for a day or two he gets upset.  It's Allllll Good BAby, God will provide and take care :)

So on top of this the kids are still sick with a cold and cough.  Zane has a funny thing going on in his belly that we need to get checked out hopeing it isnt a herna ( i would think if it was he would be doubled over in pain).  We have started the task of potty training our 2yrd.  Our goal is by Christmas to have her completly going on the potty!  I got misty eyed when I said to Josh " Do you relize this is our last one to potty train, then no more diapers!?"  A sting of saddness there, my kids are getting sooo big so fast!

3 comments:

  1. Part 1 - Hello, Hunybea. I'm just writing with a comment about hernias. His pain or discomfort would come and go if he has a hernia. Well, at least that was my experience. The testing for a hernia is pretty simple. The doctor can do it right in his office. They will feel for a tear in the wall of the abdomen and ask the person to cough while they feel to see if any part of he intestines try to push out of that abdomen wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 2 - Years ago, I didn't realize what it was that was pushing out in my lower abdomen. I thought that it was a muscle getting over-tight. A friend of mine was helpful by telling me what it was. He also explained that it can be life-threatening if I didn't get it taken care of right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part 3 - I went to the doc and he diagnosed me with two hernias. When they did surgery (which was by a VERY small -- about an inch -- incision), they found another one. All three were taken care of at one time and I've never had any more problems with them.

    So, I'm encouraging you to take your dear son to the doctor to get a professional opinion. Please keep us posted. Hugs & Prayers, Dawn

    ReplyDelete