Sunday, October 5, 2003

Who Me??

  WOW!  Who knew, me #1.  lmbo. 

 I open up my mail this evening and wondered why am I getting all this hate e-mail attacking my position in Christ? And then I went to my journal and saw that finally some ppl commented on my posts. Nice.  But as I read them I saw the congrates on being #1!  Me? nooo. lol so I went to the top 5 list to see for my self and there I was! they used the pic I sent when I was #4. Nice of them to put me up there like that but if I would of been notified I surely could of found a  better pic for them to use. lol Thanks to all who posted a comment or e-mailed me. 

 I would like to address some things that have been said but I am afraid that will have to be a whole other post. lol.  I am quite embarrassed from all the attention, I never thought ppl would actually read this thing. It started out as just for me ya know, and turned into a God thing lol.  I was even thinking of letting it go for a while because I felt like maybe I was being too self-absorbed lol and then this happens. But who knows  how AOL editors pick their top 5 list.  It seems like each day there is a theme and today was a Christian one. WTG AOL ;-)

3 comments:

  1. You know those people who feel the need to attck your personal beliefs must have issues of their own. You aren't offending anyone. You are nicer about your beliefs than I am :) I much prefer to see your site than that freaky goth thing they had about a week ago. Keep on writing. We all like it :) God Bless!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person below is def. right. People who attack other's beliefs have insecurities with their own, and I think you know I have diff. beliefs but still respect yours. So good of you to get numero uno! WIht love,
    ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUNYBEA:

    I GUESS I HAVE TO MUCH TRUCKER STILL IN ME. BUT IF PEOPLE CAN'T SEE ONE GOOD OPINION. AND KNOW THAT IT IS JUST ONE PERSON OPINION. YES THERE ARE CASES FOR BOTH SIDES OF BIBLE AND SCIENCE. BUT NOBODY STOPS TO REALIZE THAT MAYBE THAT'S WHAT GOD WANTED SO WE WOULD THINK. BUT GOD'S NOT AROUND SO WE CAN ASK HIM. OTHER THAN THROUGH BIBLICALLY APPLICATION. SO PEOPLE PRAY ON IT.
    GWEYANT.

    ReplyDelete